If you’ve ever been curious about the small towns that surround bigger cities, then you need to check out Lickton, Tennessee. It’s a hidden gem in the Joelton area and it is worth exploring. Keep reading to learn more about this gorgeous town with a surprising abundance of adventure waiting for you.
What to do in Lickton, Tennessee?
- Visit the Dinosaur Discovery Center – If you are a fan of dinosaurs, then you are in for a treat at the Dinosaur Discovery Center in Lickton, Tennessee. It is full of interactive exhibits, including an extensive fossil collection, where you can find out all about dinosaurs.
- Explore the Joelton Lakefront Park – Just a few steps from the Dinosaur Discovery Center, you will find the Joelton Lakefront Park. This park is just beautiful and it is perfect for exploring. Nearby, you’ll find the Joelton Museum of Natural History, which is also a great place to learn more about the area’s history.
- Visit the Lickton Barn – If you love exploring historic places, then the Lickton Barn is worth a visit. This historic building is full of art and history, including a model of the Titanic. Even though it is a barn, the building is historically significant, so it is worth a visit.
- Visit the Joelton Cemetery – If you love exploring historic places, then you should definitely visit the Joelton Cemetery. This historic cemetery is full of art, including sculptures that are specially commissioned by famous people. Even if you are not interested in visiting cemeteries, this place is worth exploring just for the art.
- Explore the Joelton Nature Preserve – If you love exploring nature, then the Joelton Nature Preserve is worth a visit. This small preserve is home to many animals, including deer, raccoons, and even beavers. It is a great place to take a walk, explore nature, and get some exercise. Learn more here
Stay in Lickton, Tennessee
Lickton Inn – If you are traveling to Joelton, Tennessee and you would like to stay in a beautiful and historic place, then the Lickton Inn is worth a visit. It is full of old architecture and it is surrounded by beautiful gardens. If you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy the area, this is the place for you.
Appalachian Retreat Inn – If you are visiting the Joelton area, then you should consider staying at the Appalachian Retreat Inn. It is a bed and breakfast that is located in a stunning Victorian home. The inn is full of old architecture and it is beautiful. If you are looking for a place to stay that is also worth exploring, this is the place for you.
Shops in Lickton, Tennessee
- Town Square Antique Mall – If you are looking for an antique store in the Joelton area, then the Town Square Antique Mall is worth visiting. The antiques inside this store are all overpriced, so they are definitely not authentic antiques, but most people enjoy visiting the store. The store is full of furniture and other decorative items.
- Healing Hands Massage – If you have aching muscles or joints, then you should consider visiting the Healing Hands Massage in the Joelton area. The massages inside this store are mostly uninspired, but most people appreciate the convenience of massages in a convenient location.
- Lickton Pharmacy – If you are traveling to the Joelton area and you would like to get some medication, then the Lickton Pharmacy is worth visiting. The store is full of typical pharmacy items, but it also has some specialty items, like ice cream. Click for more information
Final Words: Do you know of any other places to visit in Joelton?
There are so many beautiful places to visit in the Joelton area. If you are interested in exploring a different part of Tennessee, then you should consider visiting the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This park is nearby and it has many trails and attractions, including waterfalls and even a ski slope. If you are interested in exploring Tennessee culture, then you should consider visiting the Grainger Museum in McMinnville. It is full of historic artifacts, historic architecture, and a lot of Tennessee culture and history. If you would like to explore history, architecture, and art, then you should consider visiting the Tennessee State Museum. It is full of historic art and architecture, as well as a lot of history. If you are interested in learning more about the Civil War, then you should consider visiting the Old Tennessee Museum in Chattanooga. The museum is full of artifacts, architecture, art, and more about the war.
Driving Directions From All-Star Group, LLC To This City
Driving Directions From This City To The Next City
What All-Star Group, LLC Clients Are Saying